How To Create Your Own Stylish + Successful Blog
Are you ready to get started on the blog you’ve been dreaming about?
In this super-informative 50-minute workshop, we’ll share our best blogging secrets:
- the 7 part framework we’ve developed for building a successful blog
- how to get started when you have no idea where to begin
- the very best way to grow readership
- our less-traditional, but very effective approach to earning a full-time income
- how to avoid the major blogging roadblocks
- and tons of free tools + resources
How we wish we could sit with you over lunch, listen to your dreams and share our blogging experience with you in person! This hour together is sort of like that. Just from behind a computer screen.
So grab a cup of coffee, sit down somewhere comfortable and let’s chat:
Do you find yourself thinking about starting a blog but you’re not even sure what you’ll say?
Maybe you already have a blog, but it hasn’t been updated in … well, way too long?
Do you question whether there is room for one more, or how you can get readers or yearn to make money doing something you love but you just aren’t sure where to begin?
You’re in the right place.
We’ll chat about all of these things because 1. they are important and 2. I’ve been there, too.
Blogging has literally changed our lives.
- Blogging has allowed us to connect with people and make new friends all over the globe
- Our house was seen by magazine scouts online and has been featured in Better Homes & Gardens three times (pinch us!)
- We’ve worked with national brands, collaborated on designs, traveled to Africa on a blogging trip
- In 2014, the blog pulled in over $250,000 in revenue
- Our message of encouraging and inspiring creativity in others through simple projects, home decorating ideas and pretty design continues to reach more and more readers. The fact that we get paid to do what we love is beyond our wildest expectations.
None of this would have been possible if not for the months of learning, attempting, tweaking, tinkering and trying every option possible. Our blogging journey has been one of trial and error and finding our own way. We want to help you avoid the mistakes we’ve made, bypass the hours of research and be encouraged to follow your blogging dreams.
So pour that cup of coffee, find your favorite chair and let’s chat:
Blogging isn’t for everyone.
But if it’s for you, it can open up a world of opportunities.
We are Ryan + Emily, the blogger and behind-the-scenes team at Jones Design Company. We’re married, with a handful of kids (four to be exact) and make surprisingly great business partners. Ryan does the marketing/tech/management stuff, Emily makes it all look pretty.
The blog started in 2010 as a creative outlet and quickly transformed into the business of our dreams – we work from home, make our own schedules, get paid to create and get most of our work done while the kids are off at school. We’re students and teachers at heart and love sharing what we’ve learned with others.
Emily is the voice behind the blog and this Workshop, but don’t let Ryan’s absence fool you … he’s there, too (he just likes to remain behind the scenes)!